Do The Certification In International Financial Reporting Course
What the course is about?
This course provides a basic introduction to the finance field and aims to help the participant to understand how they are used in an organization. The main objective of this training course is preparing the participant to learn how to apply the international financial reporting standards and the concepts and principles of thos financial reporting.
The candidate of this Certificate in international financial reporting course will learn about general features of financial reporting and the strategies of IFR. Candidates those who participate in this course will be able to prepare an international financial report based on key standards, about the methods and principles required for preparing a financial report which is accepted as per the international standards.
In this course, each candidate will be prepared as a well versed financial reporter and they can be able to work in any country with these standards.
The course objectives
- Candidates will be provided with basic teaching of how to apply international financial reporting standards, and gain an understanding of IFR concepts and principles that are widely accepted.
- Provide the participants the knowledge of framing and explain about IFR fundamentals and the structure of the framework of international accounting.
- Candidates will learn how to apply suitable financial reporting standards to the main elements of financial reports.
- Participants of this course will also learn about how to find out and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes.
What the participants will learn?
- Candidates are enabled to create financial reporting based on its concepts.
- Enables participant to understand about the structure of framework and principles of international accounting.
- Learn about different standards of financial accounting which is currently accepted by top companies in the world.
- Make the participant develop their own financial reports based on globally accepted standards.
- Learn to find out and apply disclosure requirements to gain customer trust and loyalty.
- Learn what the importance of international financial reporting is and what advantages it provides.
Who should do this course?
If you are an accountant or a financial professional then this course is right for you. This Certificate in international financial reporting course Tallinn is designed for people those who involved in auditing and finance roles in a company.
This course is pursued by the following categories of professionals:
- Chattered Accountants
- Students of Financial Reporting Management
- Commerce graduates
- Financial planning executives
- Project managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Financial analysts
- Professionals those who want to develop their career in finance
- Investment Bankers
- Business Analysts
- Professionals in corporate finance
- Finance accountants and commerce professionals those who are looking to pave their knowledge of financial reporting techniques
This training course is a certification course. At the end of this training course, a certification is provided for the participants. This certification is provided to ensure that a participant is a certified person in international financial reporting. This certification will help the participants to seek good placements in finance and accounts oriented companies.